Pretty positive that my best friend and I both bought each other the same christmas present though..
Though I’m constantly working on my seminar paper, this holidays have been awesome, because
- I’m currently reading Harry Potter and the Philosphor’s Stone
- I already tried two 15-Minute-Meals from my Jamie Oliver Book that I got myself for my birthday last month and they were so amazingly delicious, like dear lord, so, so good!
- I already bought the ingredients for the mini cakes (called Gugls) I want to try this weekend
- Today me and my mum have been at a furnishing house that has one of the most beautiful indoor christmas markets ever
- Tomorrow I’m going to in Munich all day and I’m going out with my friends afterwards - yay! aaaaaand
- I’ve already reached the average number of pages necessary for my seminar paper
I’m so happy, because I ordered used books and cd’s some time ago and today they came with the mail. People! I got 6 books, 2 Jack Johnson CD’s and a High School Musical DVD (I need it for reasons, I know you understand that) for 22€!! And most of them are completely untouched! I am so happy!
Had such a good evening with such good pasta with my two best friends yesterday! I loved how I was absolutely able to eat without regret, though it was carbs and lots of calories in the evening. I just really enjoyed the night and getting dessert for free. Sometimes the little things just make you the happiest!
I’ve been 18 for a week now and it already feels like a month.. feeling so grown up finally being able to do anything I want to. I seriously thought that no single birthday will ever really change you, because experiences do, not numbers. Though I feel like having the opportunity to do anything I’d like to do kinda made me grow up.. weird right?
I have to stay at home for the rest of the week because of my sickness (I’ll go on Thursday and Friday anyways, because I’m just that much of a rebellion) and I’m so, so proud, because although this is the perfect excuse for laziness times 100, I’ve worked the entire day so far, did a lot for my seminar paper and finished a presentation on Journalism (I should have had today.. whoops)! Wheeeeee, I feel so ambitious and proud right now :)