I’m so happy today, it’s not even normal.
My dear followers,
I want to wish you all, your family, your friends, really every single one you love out there a wonderful and happy Christmas! I want to thank you for following me, a special thanks to all of my new followers, I wasn’t able to say hello to yet! I really can’t explain why you’re all here out of the sudden, but I truly love the fact that you are! No matter what your Christmas will be like, try to always make the best out of it and try to take some time to maybe rethink this year a bit and think about what next year should be like for you.
I personally love the thought that this time of year in 2014, I will just have returned from London. Living there for a few months and experiencing so much is one of the things I look forward to the most for the next year and I can’t imagine how things will be like today in a year after all of these wonderful plans I have will hopefully be succeeded!
I hope you have something to look forward to as well just like something about this year that’s definetely worth looking back to.
I hope your Christmas will be amazing.
I hope you will be happy (not just today).
And I hope you’ll still be part of this journey that is my life and I’d love if you followed it especially on my (re)new(ed) blog jessysjournal.
Okay, enough of that! Merry Christmas to all of you!
Though I’m constantly working on my seminar paper, this holidays have been awesome, because
- I’m currently reading Harry Potter and the Philosphor’s Stone
- I already tried two 15-Minute-Meals from my Jamie Oliver Book that I got myself for my birthday last month and they were so amazingly delicious, like dear lord, so, so good!
- I already bought the ingredients for the mini cakes (called Gugls) I want to try this weekend
- Today me and my mum have been at a furnishing house that has one of the most beautiful indoor christmas markets ever
- Tomorrow I’m going to in Munich all day and I’m going out with my friends afterwards - yay! aaaaaand
- I’ve already reached the average number of pages necessary for my seminar paper